Unlock New Revenue Streams as an MNO by Monetising Pooled Data and Connectivity Management Solutions
Solve your end customer’s Data and Connectivity Management challenges by empowering them with complete control over their Data and Connectivity ecosystem while creating new revenue streams focused on providing value-added services that boost profitability.
Pooled Data and Connectivity Management Benefits
Tailored mobile data connectivity
A Self-service platform for your customers
Give your customers visibility and control
Extended customer opportunities
Zero Startup Costs
Pooled Data and Connectivity Management Features
Flexible connectivity options
- This solution offers end customers an array of flexible data connectivity options to suit their unique customer environment and needs.
Integrated Radius and data bundle management
- This is a widely deployed technology that is used to provide authentication, authorisation and accounting for customer network access. With this, customers gain more control over their mobile data, consumption and allocation.
Real-time, in-session data control
- With this platform, customers are able to control and manage data usage in real-time. This enables customers to proactively identify problems or issues related to data management.
Static and Dynamic IP pool management
- This functionality enables customers to segment connectivity and data traffic, including the ability to apply business rules across different areas within their organisation.
- This solution offers full API integration to ensure seamless integration with any existing business platforms.
- This platform can be white-labelled to reflect your business identity and brand.
Comprehensive Report Library and Self-service analytics
- Insight into all your data through flexible and customisable self-service reports and analytics.
How it Works
Free Resources Download
Corporate Customer Self-Service Whitepaper
How Self-Service Platforms Deliver an Ultimate Customer Experience in the Telecommunication Industry
Corporate Customer Self-Service Platform (CCSS): Maximize Your revenue and improve Corporate Clients retention
By using the CCSS platform, our client – a large MNO in South Africa maximized the retention of their Corporate Client and achieved significant results: an 8-fold increase in additional revenue.
Corporate Customer Self-Service Platform Case Study
Discover how we implemented our solution for our client, a popular Mobile Network Operator in South Africa, that serves over 2000 Corporate and Enterprise Clients with millions of customers each month. The Operator was facing difficulties in communicating effectively with their Corporate Customers regarding their GSM spend.