Give your Corporate Customers Full Control and Increase your Brand Loyalty
Support your high-value Corporate Customers with a highly customisable and easy-to-use self-service solution that empowers them to proactively serve themselves. This solution provides a Telcos Corporate Customer full visibility and control of their IT ecosystem in one consolidated place. This platform can be deployed on-premise or cloud-based and can be branded to be 100% you, by you, for your customers.
CCSS Benefits for Telcos
Create additional revenue streams
Increase brand loyalty
Optimises functionality and security
Reduce the administrative burden
Seamless integration with existing solutions and 3rd party applications
Minimal capital investment required
Lowering customer effort
CCSS Benefits for Telco Corporate Customers
Offer customers more control
Reduced waiting times
Accurately predict trends
Effectively manage spend
Save on expenses
Corporate Customer Self-Service Features
People and Organisation
- The People and Organisation feature is designed to assist Corporate Customers in allocating and managing the IT resources allocated to employees and departments.
- This centralised end-user management feature allows Corporate Customers to efficiently allocate, identify, apportion and monitor all assigned Telco and technology services from a people-focused view that mirrors their business hierarchy.
Invoice Management & Dispute Workflow
- This feature offers comprehensive coverage for all financially dependent elements within a Corporate Customer's IT ecosystem.
- By consolidating invoices, infrastructure, services, inventory, and budget forecasting into a single, centralised platform, Corporate Customers can benefit from improved financial visibility.
- This flexible and robust solution offers precise billing information and reporting capabilities.
- Give Corporate Customers unprecedented visibility, control and predictability over data usage.
- The APN-as-a-Service module is a feature that allows the Corporate Customer to gain access to a consistent and effective mobile data connectivity solution that supports all working requirements. This includes remote work and the demands of their employees.
- Empower Corporate Customers to manage their data services without the need to implement complex setups, configuration or integration across multiple mobile networks.
- Mobility is a mobile management feature that assists Corporate Customers in understanding and managing their mobile utilisation and services.
- This offers Corporate Customers unmatched visibility through reports and dashboards of their mobile voice and data consumption, plan types, services and spend.
- Enable your Corporate Customers with control of their mobile environment through self-service capabilities and administrative actions.
- Provide proactive insight with alerts when business policies and protocols have been breached, and/or when consumption of restricted services have occurred.
- The imports feature allows the transfer of spreadsheet data, in bulk, into the CCSS platform.
- This reduces the heavy lifting and time spent on capturing person, asset or service information data, one at a time.
- This is an integrated ticket logging feature for Telco Corporate Customers and/or resellers to engage and interact with the Telco and/or Adapt IT regarding support.
- This platform is inclusive of a Self-Help portal enabling your Customers to have access to information such as support FAQs, self-help articles, training videos, training assessments, documentation and system notifications.
Free Resources Download
Corporate Customer Self-Service Whitepaper
How Self-Service Platforms Deliver an Ultimate Customer Experience in the Telecommunication Industry
Corporate Customer Self-Service Platform (CCSS): Maximize Your revenue and improve Corporate Clients retention
By using the CCSS platform, our client – a large MNO in South Africa maximized the retention of their Corporate Client and achieved significant results: an 8-fold increase in additional revenue.
Corporate Customer Self-Service Platform Case Study
Discover how we implemented our solution for our client, a popular Mobile Network Operator in South Africa, that serves over 2000 Corporate and Enterprise Clients with millions of customers each month. The Operator was facing difficulties in communicating effectively with their Corporate Customers regarding their GSM spend.