Give Corporate Customers Control Over Their IoT Data & Connectivity Management
MNOs and MVNOs can utilise our IoT Data & Connectivity Management solution to empower their Corporate Customers to take control of their growing IoT ecosystems. This is done by providing Corporate Customers with the tools to effectively manage and control their IoT spend and data needs. This technology also provides cost-effective, consistent, and reliable connectivity solutions that support IoT access for remote working requirements and demands.
IoT Data & Connectivity Management Benefits
Effective risk management
Efficiently manage remote working and data usage
Save on costs
IoT Data & Connectivity Management Features
Flexible connectivity options
- this solution offers customers an array of flexible Data Connectivity options to suit their unique requirements across any network.
Real-time, in-session data control
- across any network, you and/or your customers are able to control and manage data usage in real-time. This enables your customers to proactively identify problems or issues.
- This solution offers full API integration to ensure seamless integration with any existing business platforms.
Integrated radius and data bundle management
- This widely deployed technology is used to provide authentication, authorisation and accounting for customer network access. With this, customers gain real-time control over their data allocation and consumption.
Static and dynamic IP pool allocation and management
- This functionality enables customers to segment connectivity and data traffic as well as the ability to apply business rules across different areas within their organisation.
Comprehensive Report Library and Self-service analytics
- Customers will have access to a Self-Service reporting library which will provide detailed insights that will allow them to make informed business decisions related to mobile data spend and connectivity trends.
White-labelled software solution
- This platform can be white-labelled to reflect the business identity and brand that your customers are familiar with.
Value-added service enablement
- the solution provides integration and extendibility to other technologies and services such as USSD, Traffic control and Location-based Services (LBS).
Secure data environment
- the infrastructure is fully managed, ensuring all necessary security protocols and regulations are in place.
Aggregated mobile network data management
- this solution provides for an integrated and consolidated platform across different Mobile Network Operators, providing you with the flexibility to position various connectivity options and commercial models for your customers and prospects.
How it Works
Free Resources Download
IoT Connectivity Enabled Through APN-as-a-service Technology Whitepaper
Discover how our APN-as-a-Service can help you future-proof your business and provide greater value to your customers by adapting to the digital transformation and IoT market trends.
APN-as-a-service A Reliable and Quick Solution To Remote Working Whitepaper
Learn about our APN-as-a-Service Platform, which successfully connected 120,000 employees and allowed for remote work. Our whitepaper also examines the platform's capability to manage the costs associated with distributed workforces and remote data consumption.