Protect your Business from Money Laundering
The shift to digital transformation has led to a rise in financial crime, which has far-reaching economic implications and extends to all levels of banking and mobile money. Protect your organisation from money laundering activities by implementing Adapt IT's innovative Anti-Money Laundering solution.
Anti Money Laundering Benefits
Reduce the time and resources needed to identify and flag money laundering activities
Minimise risk with real-time watchlist screening
Protect your organisation
Anti Money Laundering Features
- This platform provides a telco-specific data warehouse with connectors into various data sources used by network operators.
- It is used for call data records (CDR) and any other network event storage and analysis, from terabyte scale to petabyte scale.
- This feature is offered as a turnkey solution that can be customised based on what our clients needs are
- The Fraud Detection module identifies and reports on a number of fraud-scenarios that may occur in networks.
- This allows you to identify and manage potential fraudulent activity in real-time by blocking or disabling fraudulent devices, SIMs, network routes, or systems.
- This feature offers trend and traffic pattern analysis.
- The technology effectively assists in managing on-net fraud, roaming fraud, international revenue share fraud, high usage fraud, subscription fraud, prepaid fraud and data fraud.
- The Revenue Assurance module improves revenue security and regulatory compliance.
- This feature provides an automated, auditable solution for any provider of telecommunications services for the collection and processing of event data used for auditing purposes.
- The technology provides audit, trace and logging functionality to review the processing accuracy of the system at any time.
- This feature automatically provides reconciliation and validation of data.
- Using this solution you are able to identify, report on, and manage revenue leakage in the network due to tariff misconfiguration, roaming agreement misconfigurations, and more.