Network events translated into business driving intelligence
CDRlive is a carrier-grade solution that extracts, transforms and loads all CDR and other event data into a robust, highly scalable data warehouse with advanced analytical power. It includes a unique set of Telco specific data models and specialized analysis and reporting functions. It has been designed to cater for high volume, massively complex telecommunications network data.
- The open architecture is engineered for scalability, compatibility, adaptability. The same platform supports from small startups to large MNOs with multi-billion event records per day.
- The customizable architecture allows you to pick which modules to include.
- Realtime ETL and Alerts.
- Auditability provides clear and precise tracking of all input data throughout the processing lifecycle.
- All applications run through a common framework, which simplifies installations, operations, and upgrades. Agility is achieved through embedded rule sets that replace time-consuming code changes.
- Contextual representation of the numbers in a way that they provide the most business value
- Data from various sources is incorporated into a consolidated dashboard where all relevant data can be seen together
- Complete 360 view of each customer
- Easily accessible, reliable data to drive business decisions
- Revenue assurance through analysis of Interconnect, usage trends and detail spend
- Easy to use and customizable reports and dashboards at any level of detail
- Quick Deployment: CDRlive is delivered with core business key performance indicators (KPIs) that enable quick insights
- Backed by 18 years of hands-on telecommunication industry experience.
- ETL – Extract, Transform, Load
- Fully automated and audited input data collection and handling
- Configurable parser with standard rulesets available for most feed types – others are quickly configured
- Data standardization and Number analysis (LERG)
- Fully automated and audited data loading
- System monitoring and audit reporting
- Usage trend reports (includes all traffic types: Voice, data, text, VOIP or any other available feed)
- MNO Invoice reconciliation
- Interconnect and roaming reporting
- Realtime alerts based on configured events e.g.
- thresholds over a route
- excessively high usage
- changes in certain customer behavior patterns
- Detail product, subscription and VAS usage and spend reports
- Customized KPI and executive dashboards
- Subscriber growth and trend reports
- Inactivity and churn watch models
- Additional data enrichment as part of the ETL process
- Local number portability
Telecoms Latest News
APN-as-a-Service Enabling Remote Work & Improving Business Continuity
Globally there has been a dynamic shift in business models across industry verticals. This shift has significantly increased the need and demand for remote and
Unlocking the Power of Advanced Analytics for Safe Cities
The concept of a safe cities is a relatively new term that has come to the forefront of many governmental discussions globally. A safe city
Remote Work: Leveraging APN-as-a-Service for Future Business Planning and Ensuring Continuity
In recent years businesses across various industry verticals have moved towards hybrid and remote working environments. This shift can be attributed to the Covid-19 pandemic,
Communication Technology: Enabling Seamless Communication in the Digital Age
Communication technology is central to business success for businesses across different industry verticals. In today’s digital age, with the development of digital workplaces, seamless communication
What is Pooled Data and Connectivity Management
Digitisation is constantly changing the business world as we know it. More and more industries rely on IoT devices and mobile ecosystems for organisations to
Leveraging Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence in Telecoms: Opportunities and Challenges
Machine Learning (ML) and Artificial Intelligence (AI) have been in Telecoms news consistently over the last few years, and for a good reason. These two