CDRlive is a carrier-grade solution that extracts, transforms and loads all CDR and other event data into a robust, highly scalable data warehouse with advanced analytical power. It includes a unique set of Telco specific data models and specialized analysis and reporting functions. It has been designed to cater for high volume, massively complex telecommunications network data.
- The open architecture is engineered for scalability, compatibility, adaptability. The same platform supports from small startups to large MNOs with multi-billion event records per day.
- The customizable architecture allows you to pick which modules to include.
- Realtime ETL and Alerts.
- Auditability provides clear and precise tracking of all input data throughout the processing lifecycle.
- All applications run through a common framework, which simplifies installations, operations, and upgrades. Agility is achieved through embedded rule sets that replace time-consuming code changes.
- Contextual representation of the numbers in a way that they provide the most business value
- Data from various sources is incorporated into a consolidated dashboard where all relevant data can be seen together
- Complete 360 view of each customer
- Easily accessible, reliable data to drive business decisions
- Revenue assurance through analysis of Interconnect, usage trends and detail spend
- Easy to use and customizable reports and dashboards at any level of detail
- Quick Deployment: CDRlive is delivered with core business key performance indicators (KPIs) that enable quick insights
- Backed by 18 years of hands-on telecommunication industry experience.
- ETL – Extract, Transform, Load
- Fully automated and audited input data collection and handling
- Configurable parser with standard rulesets available for most feed types – others are quickly configured
- Data standardization and Number analysis (LERG)
- Fully automated and audited data loading
- System monitoring and audit reporting
- Usage trend reports (includes all traffic types: Voice, data, text, VOIP or any other available feed)
- MNO Invoice reconciliation
- Interconnect and roaming reporting
- Realtime alerts based on configured events e.g.
- thresholds over a route
- excessively high usage
- changes in certain customer behavior patterns
- Detail product, subscription and VAS usage and spend reports
- Customized KPI and executive dashboards
- Subscriber growth and trend reports
- Inactivity and churn watch models
- Additional data enrichment as part of the ETL process
- Local number portability
Latest Telecom Insights
We regularly post insightful and informative articles around the telecoms industry, giving you some great insight and actionable advice. View our latest articles below.