Network events translated into business driving intelligence
CDRlive is a carrier-grade solution that extracts, transforms and loads all CDR and other event data into a robust, highly scalable data warehouse with advanced analytical power. It includes a unique set of Telco specific data models and specialized analysis and reporting functions. It has been designed to cater for high volume, massively complex telecommunications network data.
- The open architecture is engineered for scalability, compatibility, adaptability. The same platform supports from small startups to large MNOs with multi-billion event records per day.
- The customizable architecture allows you to pick which modules to include.
- Realtime ETL and Alerts.
- Auditability provides clear and precise tracking of all input data throughout the processing lifecycle.
- All applications run through a common framework, which simplifies installations, operations, and upgrades. Agility is achieved through embedded rule sets that replace time-consuming code changes.
- Contextual representation of the numbers in a way that they provide the most business value
- Data from various sources is incorporated into a consolidated dashboard where all relevant data can be seen together
- Complete 360 view of each customer
- Easily accessible, reliable data to drive business decisions
- Revenue assurance through analysis of Interconnect, usage trends and detail spend
- Easy to use and customizable reports and dashboards at any level of detail
- Quick Deployment: CDRlive is delivered with core business key performance indicators (KPIs) that enable quick insights
- Backed by 18 years of hands-on telecommunication industry experience.
- ETL – Extract, Transform, Load
- Fully automated and audited input data collection and handling
- Configurable parser with standard rulesets available for most feed types – others are quickly configured
- Data standardization and Number analysis (LERG)
- Fully automated and audited data loading
- System monitoring and audit reporting
- Usage trend reports (includes all traffic types: Voice, data, text, VOIP or any other available feed)
- MNO Invoice reconciliation
- Interconnect and roaming reporting
- Realtime alerts based on configured events e.g.
- thresholds over a route
- excessively high usage
- changes in certain customer behavior patterns
- Detail product, subscription and VAS usage and spend reports
- Customized KPI and executive dashboards
- Subscriber growth and trend reports
- Inactivity and churn watch models
- Additional data enrichment as part of the ETL process
- Local number portability
Telecoms Latest News
In today’s world, where technology is advancing and accelerating at an alarming pace, some older technologies are still making a significant impact globally. One such
Digital transformation has accelerated the use of new technologies across the globe, leading to many questioning the relevance of older technology like SMSC, bulk messaging
Over the last few decades, USSD has been a popular technology that businesses use to connect and reach customers. With smartphone adoption and 5G implementation
Billing systems play a critical role in maintaining the profitability of Telecommunications operators. You may be asking why? The simple answer is that without an
Network usage data plays a critical role in revenue assurance and fraud detection. It provides essential insights into how consumers are utilising the network, how
Today we live in an interconnected world, where digital technology is key to how we live and work. The acceleration of digital transformation has seen