Subscriber and Device Provisioning is part of the VAS solution. It allows organizations to plan new or upgraded services for their users. The Administrator of the solution is able to send the relevant settings directly to the user’s device. Provisioning allows organizations to customize mobile features according to the users business requirements.
Subscriber and Device Provisioning
- Sets up new services for existing subscribers through internet chat, email or SMS services.
- Allows users to easily switch between services.
- Supports most device-types.
- Device features can be updated or modified remotely, which minimizes the device’s downtime, and doesn’t waste the user’s time by having to bring the device in to the office for updates.
- Effective planning can be done in terms of resource allocation, purchases or deactivations.
- Effective planning can be done regarding which users require what level of service.
How it works
USSD (Unstructured Supplementary Services Data) Gateway provides access to session-based protocols used by mobile phones to communicate with the operator.
The Short Message Service Center (SMSC) module offers out-of-the-box, feature rich, carrier grade SMSC capabilities.