Revenue Management is part of the Analytics solution. It provides an automated, auditable solution for Mobile Financial Services (MFS) providers who must perform telecommunications call data collection and processing for auditing purposes. This process is performed continuously with the primary aim of revenue calculation and reporting.
- Utilizes secure encryption methodology when data is in transit, and in storage.
- Provides access to data via the CDRlive reporting web interface.
- Provides direct access to the database through standard SQL.
- Integrates with existing designs and architecture.
- Enables informed decision-making through detailed indicators, reports and insights.
- Supports e-mail alerting to designated personnel.
- Provides audit, trace and logging functionality to review the processing accuracy of the system at any time.
- Requires minimal configuration changes from major vendors.
- Automatically provides reconciliation and validation of data.
How it works
CDRlive is a carrier-grade solution that extracts, transforms and loads all CDR data into a robust, highly scalable data warehouse.
The data model provides measurements on all subscribers using various dimensions.
The Applied Analytics module is delivered as an integral part of the CDRlive product, providing data automation, digitization and analytics to the user.
The Revenue Assurance module provides an automated, auditable solution for MFS providers who perform mobile call data collection and processing for auditing.