Adapt IT | Telecom’s APN-as-a-Service, offers a reliable and quick solution to remote working. This solution is for any company that wants to take control of their mobile spend through near real-time monitoring and customized business rules. It provides remote workers with secure access, the ability to manage risk associated with disaster and expand their reach using APN technology.
- Mobile data quota Management
- Manage your own wholesale data usage, and sell wholesale offerings to enterprise customers.
- Complete support for multi-tenancy features including seamless provisioning for enterprise customers, and management of unique tailor-made offers.
- Manage quota across specific organizational structures/users/departments.
- Enhanced Security
- Dedicated firewalls through the v.Services ecosystem Secure VPNs and other cloud-hosted services
- Enhanced packet core services
- On-demand Static IP pool management NFV and customized VRFs for usage control provides increased agility, and faster response to customers demand for data and bandwidth
- Content / URL inspection services
- Traffic shaping
- Enhanced Deep Mobile Packet Core integration through DIAMETER, extends the service offering into enterprise, and the Internet of Things markets
- Extended offering capability through deeper operator network integration
- Additional Functionality
- The following functionalities are offered per request:
- Secure SMS/SIM and One Time Password encryption for customers
- Geo-lock specific devices/SIM card to device lock
The APN as-a-Service offering provides capabilities for Corporate customers:
- Complete control of your mobile spend through near real-time monitoring and customized business rules.
- Give you soft blocks and alerts when you need them.
- No more surprise bills
- No more expensive contracts
- No more service abuse by employees
- Analytics on employee usage, productivity.
- Instant savings of 20% or more of your current data spend.
- A cloud-based solution that spans across networks, so connectivity is assured even when moving from one mobile network operator to another.
- Implementation setting process takes approximately 72 working hours from order to deployment.
- Adapt IT ｜Telecoms provide APN-as-a-Service to clients without them needing the expertise to either provision or run their own APN infrastructure.
How it works
CORPORATE CUSTOMER SELF-SERVICE PORTAL
The Customer Experience portal empowers users to communicate, collaborate, and make data-driven business decisions.
The Reseller Portal is a web-based application that allows the operator’s established partners to obtain direct access to marketing resources.