Utilise Real-Time Geo-Data to Offer Users Location Specific Offers and Value-Added Services
Adapt IT’s NextGen Mobile Location Based Service (LBS) is a part of the v.Services Framework solution and taps into geo-data to track a subscriber’s location to deliver relevant information to them in real-time. This solution can provide users with valuable information, offer entertainment, enable security features, or offer value-added services.
LBS (Location Based Service) Benefits
Users can find store locators easily.
Local stores or businesses can push adverts to users when they are in the proximity of their location or within the same city.
Users can receive updates about road accidents or road closures when in the nearby vicinity. Road accident assistance can also track the user’s location in emergency situations without the need for giving directions.
Employees out in the field can check in at various locations using LBS. It can be a means to monitor performance, distance covered etc.
User location can be matched to credit card transactions. If the two are not occurring in the same location, a security alert can be flagged.
Can be used as an employee performance measure, or by insurance companies to assess how well insured vehicles are taken care of.
LBS (Location Based Service) Features
Intuitive and Detailed Reporting
- Periodic reports on subscriber location using the most appropriate location technology
- Generate current and historical location reports
Geo-Fencing, Speeding, Movement and Panic Alerts
Trigger actions when a device enters a predetermined location
Track speed of vehicles/fleet
Track movement of your asset. Example: Generate an alert when an asset enters flagged location or area
Extensive Supported Device Library
- Support an extensive range of mobile devices including IOS & Android
Address Geo-Coding and Reverse Geo-Coding
- Mapping text-based description of a location to a geographic coordinates and vice versa
Google Maps Integration
- Overlay Google Maps into the graphical user mapping interface
Customisable Alerts and Device Data
- Receive customisable alerts via push services on information related to the Weather and Traffic as examples
Access To Complete Developer Services API
- Access to the software developer services API for easy integration to other platforms or future platforms and services
- HTTPS / SSL encryption
- Two-factor authentication
- Restriction of simultaneous logins
- Encrypted passwords
Prepaid Billing Engine
- Packaged with a fully customisable Billing Engine which can be used for on-demand, recurring, and bundle-based billing of LB
- It can also integrate into the OCS platform for Pre-paid billing
- The look and feel of the Portal can be customised to match the mobile network operator or other Customers’ corporate colours and branding
Map and Satellite Imagery
- In addition to Google Maps support, mapping data from other sources can be added to, or overlaid with v.Tracking
Free Resources Download
NextGen v.Services Framework
Discover how NextGen v.Services provides a future-proofed, cloud-ready solution that is adaptable and facilitates fast and convenient implementation of new services which adds value to the end-users.
NextGen v.Services Framework
Enabling you to build innovative solutions and provide user-friendly services that will connect you directly with your users.
NextGen v.Services Location Based Service
Deliver relevant value-added services and solutions based on customer location in real-time.
NextGen v.Services Collect Call
Ensures that user groups to stay connected, with or without airtime thus enabling communication in developing markets, organisations and families.
NextGen v.Services SMSC Gateway
Simply streamline and regulate SMS communications whilst offering feature-rich, value-added communications to interact directly with several customers.
NextGen v.Services USSD Gateway
Enable simple, real-time, two-way communication between you and your customers.
USSD In Effective Marketing Strategies Use Case
Unstructured Supplementary Service Data Gateway Simple, real-time, two-way communication between you and your customers