Data Health and Quality
Data Health and Quality forms part of the Analytics solution. It ensures that Telco analytics are delivered to operators reliably and effectively through automated monitoring.
- Draws on all relevant network data and information (billing, customer and Call Data Records (CDRs).
- Translates normalized meta data into comprehensive and accurate results.
- Automates exception handling, reporting and escalation.
- Provides visibility into KPI health and how up to date it is.
- Provides file and record sequence validation to ascertain source systems health.
- Provides a summary of all the various data sources, in one consolidated view.
- Provides dates of when the source was recorded, and when the summary was created.
- Indicates the period of lag for source data.
- Status and error messages are displayed where relevant so that system faults can be addressed timeously.
How it works
CDRlive is a carrier-grade solution that extracts, transforms and loads all CDR data into a robust, highly scalable data warehouse.
The data model provides measurements on all subscribers using various dimensions.
Everywhere is a Business Intelligence (BI) application that uses an advanced platform to load and analyze call detail and event records.
The Applied Analytics module is delivered as an integral part of the CDRlive product, providing data automation, digitization and analytics to the user.
The Mobile Financial Services (MFS) module overlays mobile data onto CDRlive usage and revenue to gain insight into MFS performance.
BDlive works co-operatively with CDRlive to manage structured data and to simplify processes for users already familiar with structured data sets.