When insurtech entered the insurance arena, it became the engine that propelled change in the insurance industry, from the traditional and cumbersome, to the innovative, streamlined and improved customer journey.
Digital transformation offers insurers real and tangible advantages for reducing costs, increasing efficiency and improving customer satisfaction.
While insurers would struggle to develop their own technologies, we’ve made it easier to get a jump start; our FINTECH solutions were developed specifically for insurers who understand the value of digital transformation.
Statistics show that cloud based technologies that improve operational efficiency have the most and quickest positive business impact. Our solution provides KYC, mobile wallet payment solutions and real-time credit profiling.
Our insurance solutions provide a convenient way for your customers to access their insurance policies right from their mobile device. No more sending insurance booklets or mailing plastic cards!
Your customers can easily access everything they need – hotlines, schedule of benefits, links to claims forms – in just a few taps:
- A direct customer engagement channel with mobile wallet features
- Convenient renewal with easy payment option
- Single tap to view web assets (e.g. benefits schedule, claims form)
- Make transactions from their mobile devices
Our insurance technology provides ease of use and convenience for your customers, and your brand gets the glory for it.
Key features include:
- KYC: Know Your Customer ensures insurers are government compliant by verifying customer identity and assessing risks.
- Mobile wallet payment solutions: Allows your customers to make transactions right from their mobile device.
- Real-time credit profiling: Provides credit information as to the suitability of prospective customers.
Digital transformation in insurance provides the foundation for an innovative business model that:
- Is focused on your customer’s needs
- Provides greater value to the products and services you offer
- Utilizes technologies and real-time data
- Increases security
- Reduces costs
- Reduces labour costs because clients have a self-help service that requires no employee assistance
- Increases efficiency in the claims and underwriting process
- Enhances customer satisfaction because processes are simplified and cuts out many of the time consuming tasks that were previously required
- Improves customer engagement
- Adds to your brand reputation
- May reduce the time it takes to process claims
- Streamlines internal processes
- Provides a competitive edge
- Ensures insurer compliance and improves the security of the business