Devices Lookup (IMEI)
The Devices Lookup (IMEI) offering is part of the VAS solution. All mobile devices have a unique 15-digit number, called the device’s IMEI (International Mobile Equipment Identity). This number provides additional data on every mobile device used in the organization. Based on this number, you can check some information about the device, e.g., brand or model.
- Provides network carrier and country of origin.
- Displays warranty information.
- Gives the date of purchase.
- Confirms the system version.
- Shows device specification.
- Keeps track of your devices anywhere, any time.
- Locks and unlocks devices remotely.
- Manages device upgrades.