The Call Collect Reverse Cost is part of the VAS solution. It allows a prepaid user without airtime, to make a call to a postpaid user, the cost of which will be allocated to the postpaid user’s account. The postpaid user has the option to accept or reject this call (and its associated costs).
- Organizations can select the devices/users for which this solution will be enabled or blocked.
- If used as a task-driven check-in tool, this feature can help organization to monitor and evaluate progress/KPIs.
- For corporate customers, the benefit of this solution is that their workforce can check in with their supervisors without needing airtime.
- Being limited to 5 Reverse Charge calls per day means that the organization can plan tasks and check-ins accordingly.
- No activation, subscription or airtime is required to make use of this service.
How it works
USSD (Unstructured Supplementary Services Data) Gateway provides access to session-based protocols used by mobile phones to communicate with the operator.
The Short Message Service Center (SMSC) module offers out-of-the-box, feature rich, carrier grade SMSC capabilities.