ARPU and ASPU tracking forms part of the Analytics solution. An organization’s Average Revenue Per User (ARPU), and Average Spend Per User (ASPU) are key metrics that show progress against monthly targets ever day of the week.
ARPU / ASPU Trending
- Delivers daily ARPU and ASPU trends.
- Provides a consolidated view of customers’ key indicators and drivers.
- Tracks monthly targets on a daily basis.
- Supports critical subscriber profitability monitoring per usage.
- Enables service innovation by providing executive decision support metrics that connect to operation intelligence metrics.
- Provides the operator with a means to build their network according to their growth potential.
- Enables operators to bill for the correct product/service by adjusting the relevant metrics.
- Enables operators to bill for the correct amount by adjusting the pricing.
CDRlive is a carrier-grade solution that extracts, transforms and loads all CDR data into a robust, highly scalable data warehouse.
The data model provides measurements on all subscribers using various dimensions.
Everywhere is a Business Intelligence (BI) application that uses an advanced platform to load and analyze call detail and event records.
BDlive works co-operatively with CDRlive to manage structured data and to simplify processes for users already familiar with structured data sets.