Middleware is software that connects diverse mobile applications, programs and systems. It provides messaging services to enable communication between these different applications, programs and systems.
- Connects devices to multiple brands and types of hardware and software.
- Enables developers to reuse the same back-end logic for multiple mobile devices.
- Enables the flow of real time data access within the diverse systems in a network.
- It streamlines processes and improves efficiency.
- Facilitates communication between systems, thereby maintaining the integrity of data across multiple systems.