The Mobile Financial Services (MFS) Application Programming Interface (API) is a set of routines, protocols, and tools for building software applications. These applications are targeted a financial institutions to obtain maximum information.
- Engages users with financial content optimized for mobile devices.
- Collects financial data while serving as an extension of the operator’s brand.
- Serves the financial needs of an expanding mobile user base.
- Automates financial workflows to make them quicker and more productive.
- Provides greater flexibility between application components.
- Increases the distribution of new financial products and services to customers.
- Allows operators and corporates to customize financial content through all applications with branding and CI.