Interconnect is a stand-alone module that works in conjunction with CDRlive to generate reports on interconnect partners (other operators sharing telecommunications traffic). Basically, the Interconnect module is an enhanced Revenue Assurance tool.
- Runs standard reports by time period, using pre-defined filters.
- Runs customized reports using newly-created filters.
- Extracts CDRs from the report, and exports data to an Excel file for further analysis.
- Allows users to group reports by partner.
- Allows users to run, add or edit a report, a report section, report data groups and report sub-sections using the report setup screen.
- Provides a vital revenue assurance function, whereby the network operator can verify and validate numbers, and totals of shared traffic.
- Provides evidence in the form of customizable interconnect reports for all shared traffic events.
- Supplies relevant information based on selected filters, for selected months, which, after analysis, allows operators to make timeous decisions in terms of the viability of an interconnect partner.