BDlive works co-operatively with CDRlive to manage structured data and to simplify processes for users already familiar with structured data sets. The BDlive administrator framework is used to manage all processes in a single interface, which then manages a host of big data services and application processes.
- Handles advancing technologies’ ability to generate new data at increasing speeds, and manages to deliver the consumers’ ever-growing need to digest and analyze that data in near real-time.
- Handles the vast volume of data being generated.
- Seeks out value-add data for deeper analysis.
- Makes use of different data structures, which can inherently connect incoming streams of data into a changing model.
- Presents an auditable traceability feature that enhances the validity and authenticity of the data it handles.
- Extends Call Data Record (CDR) storage from Terabyte scale to even bigger magnitudes (i.e., Petabyte scale).
- Performs social sentiment analytics and enriches CDR insight with social profile insights.
- Establishes social connections and community analytics (discovers and groups communities).
- Performs administrative actions on complex big data tasks.